AEROMEXICO, will grant the participants of NASC Mexico 2018, a 15% discount on any public fare available on national routes and a 10% discount on any public fare available on international routes (EXCEPT: CLASSES W, V, R, N, I) from or to Cancún.
Tickets may be issued with the authorization code: IT15RGE4317N1, valid for travel from May 1st to May 8th, 2018.
- Serial flights AM 001 – 4999 apply.
- Do not apply codeshare flights.
- Reservation and sale at ticket offices.
- The discount applies at the time of issuance of the ticket.
- In the event that a change of date or schedule is made, the charges corresponding to the fare regulations as well as the fare difference will apply in the event that the class originally reserved does not exist.
- Those interested must present a letter, invitation or registration form.For reservations, contact any Aeromexico ticket office or contact our Reservation Center at 01-52- 555-133-4000 in Mexico City.
AIR CANADA, will grant the participants of NASC Mexico 2018, a 10% discount on any public fare availability.
Promo code: ZMTPGDM1
• The booking is to be made to the following city: Cancun, CUN (MX)
• The travel period begins Thursday, April 26, 2018 and ends Sunday, May 13, 2018.
• Travel is valid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
• No discount will apply to Tango bookings for travel within Canada or between Canada and the U.S. However, all bookings made using the promotion code will count toward the minimum 10 passenger requirement for Meetings and Conventions events.
Thank you for selecting American Airlines for your group booking, we appreciate your business.
American Airlines, Inc. agrees to offer you the discounted travel described in this Agreement. This Agreement describes the meeting details pertinent to your group of 10 or more.
Your first reservation or ticket issuance using this agreement shall be deemed your consent to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. A complete list of Terms and Conditions applicable to this agreement can be found on www.aa.com/groups.
Group Name : SKAL GROUP Auth. Number : A4748EN
Contract ID : HSL2702181014 Contract Type : Zone Fares
Meeting Dates : 30Apr18-09May18
Meeting Planners and members of the group, traveling together or individually to an event, should contact American Airlines Meeting Services Desk at 1-800-433-1790 for assistance with reservations and ticket purchase.
MEETING DATES GRP DESTINATION AUTH. NUMBER
30Apr18-09May18 300 CUN-CANCUN A4748EN
Zone Fare Information:
TO: 2018 – CUN
-A- -B- -C- -D- -E- -F- -G- -H- -I- FB CODE
400 390 400 390 340 465 430 440 380 SANZGMTR
Fare is per person in USD, excludes PFCs, security and custom charges, immigration and carrier-imposed charges, taxes or any other charges which may apply and must be added at time of ticketing. For tickets issued in Canadian Dollars (CAD), conversion occurs at time of ticketing.
A Service Charge, which is subject to change, will apply when ticketing through American Airlines. For tickets purchased outside the US, USVI, and PR the amount will vary by country and currency. As of December 9, 2016 the ticketing charge will not apply to the Zone and Guaranteed fare products.
NOTE: Two or more originations required for Zone Fare Product (Effective August 4th 2017).
Valid for travel originating in the US50, Hawaii and Canada where American Airlines, American Eagle and AA Codeshare flights operated by Hawaiian Airlines provide service.
Minimum Stay = 2 Night Stay Maximum Stay = 30 Day Stay
American Airlines Group Reservations may not be able to fulfill specific seating requests.
Zone State and/or Province
-A- AB AZ BC CA NV OR SK WA
-B- IA ID MN MT ND SD UT WI WY
-C- CT DC DE MA MD ME NH NJ NS NY ON PA QC RI VA VT WV
-D- AR CO IL KS LA MO MS NE NM OK TX
-E- AL FL GA IN KY MI NC OH SC TN
-F- AK HI
Additional Fare Information:
– If S is unavailable, sell up from S to G at a 100.00USD RT premium, sell up from S to V at a 200.00USD RT premium. Inventory S/G/V are combinable using fare basis codes SANZGMTR, GANZGMTR and VANZGMTR.
– One way travel is allowed from US point of sale and origin to/from the site city at 60% of the RT fare using fare basis codes SANZGMTO, GANZGMTO and VANZGMTO
– Freesell bookings only; Name change allowed with 200.00USD/CAD GMT ticketing change charge. Name must be changed and re-ticketed prior to arrival at the airport. Allowed only on flights operated by American Airlines.
– Please advise if the group will be traveling with band instruments, medical equipment, wheelchairs or sports equipment. We encourage you to visit our web page www.aa.com/baggage for checked, excess, oversized, sports items and/or overweight baggage and equipment charges that apply. Certain aircraft limitations and box/baggage embargoes may apply.
– Contact Avis 1-800-331-1600 (refer to AWD# B136001) or Budget at 1-800-842-5628 refer to (BCD# U001650) to reserve your car at a discounted rate. Or, log on to www.avis.com/aagroups or www.budget.com/aagroups. If calling from outside the US, please call 1-918-624-4301.
– Travel Agent is responsible for manually adding the Authorization Number in the tour code box of each ticket. Discount Agreement account codes must be appended to the fare basis code. Failure to do so will result in an incorrect passenger count and a debit memo.
– The dollar value of the ticket must appear on all coupons of every ticket when travel is within the US50/Canada only.
– Tickets must be issued in the currency of the country of origin.
– CHGREFFEE/-AND-CXLBYFLTTIMEORNOVALUE must appear in the endorsement box of each zone fare ticket issued. Tickets must be issued on American Airlines ticket stock.
– For ten or more travelers on a specific flight, space must be blocked by AA Group & Meeting Travel and is subject to a deposit. Noncompliance is subject to space cancellation.
Ticket Refunds / Exchanges / Cancellation:
– Once issued, zone tickets are subject to the change fee in effect at time of ticketing for changes or when applying for a refund. Travelers may change/cancel reservations anytime up to departure. Tickets will have no value if not canceled prior to departure. Terms governing Ticket Refund/Exchanges/Cancellation are subject to change at the discretion of American Airlines.